Anyone taking a break to watch the apprentice

M

Best show on Tv, shame nicoholas got fired, he did look like he have the brain, but maybe not business minded enough. Bless him , who would sell live lobster for £4.90 each . I wouldnt mind purchasing a few myself , went to the Canary Wharf fishmarket a few times and they usually cost me £15 each.

S

uhmm, well it just goes to show that we all need more than our priced possessions, our barins.

anyway what with that other macho guy with the hair. the one in the board room, not the team leader. I really dont like him

M

Did any of you applied ? I did and it was the longest application form I ever seen

S

well I didnt

S

hey masters where are you in the uk

M

Yeap , I know which one you mean, he (Raef) is too arrogant . He backed out from being a team leader then accusing poor Alex of spliting the group up.

M

I am in Manchester now, last year I was in London for my masters

S

ohh, i thought u were in leeds for some reason, thats were i am

M

I had an PhD offer there ! I wasnt that keen to be honest with the university. What's with all the refurbishment ,the building and the lab was not as great as I thought it going to be..

B

If you don't have a tv, you can watch some things online (including the apprentice) at bbc.co.uk/iplayer. As you are not watching live tv, you don't need a tv licence.
Many wifi 'hotspots' that charge for internet access also have free access to the BBC.