Anyone up for a cup of tea? Please place orders here....

P

Hi
Just popped the kettle on, anyone up tonight doing work? Let me know the orders, Earl Grey, PG Tips, Rooibos, Fruit teas, oh, I will do coffee too, if you wish :) Must do some work tonight, been super slack lately.....
(All the lemon drizzle cake is gone but I have biscuits)

G

I could do with something decidely stronger...like 2 Prozacs to go.

P

lol, I will see what I can do

C

Ja tack.

Earl Grey, a splash of milk and a gentle squeeze of lemon...

...and then a digestive to dunk.

Please.

P

Coming up...but, the lemon will curdle the milk, black with lemon or milk without, or milk with sugar ... digestive, I can do and very good Waitrose chocolate chip cookies
(I am a good time waster...)

C

Waitrose? Are you sure you're a PhD student?

Hmmmm, I suspect there may be a 'Chelsea Tractor' parked outside your house...

P

Lol, I wish....more like a rusty landrover with its own ecosystem that can just about fit everyone in ...
Waitrose...Just good cookies.....and free delivery and good specials

C

The suburb I grew up in had the choice of either Waitrose, M & S or Sainsburys. Now I shop at Lidl. Which can be suprisingly good.

Mmmmmm cookies......

P

PS
If you go to Tesco after 10pm, loads of bargains, bread 5p, veggies, cold meats, 30p a pack, I even heard the security man say 'Here comes the Queen of bargains' when he saw me once, cheek, chose to ignore it, he was bigger than me.

C

Mmmmm discounted biscuits and bread......mmmmm precious filling fibre and refined sugar...filling the void of phd study

H

Wheres the proper stuff???? Assam?????????

P

Sorry, H, ran right out...quite like Assam myself, will put it on the shopping list

H

I have some, its ok