ARGH powerpoint and word!???

I need to put a powerpoint slideshow into a word document. Well, I just need it to be handouts (6 per page) added into my appendix.

Obviously I could just add it in from a powerpoint print off - but that doesn't work for when I send it to the printers - it needs to be in one document

So how do I do this??? I've played around with it for ages and can't get it to work :-s

S

I can think of a cheating way of doing this, but I'm sure there's a proper way, so only do this if you really have to (it's long winded and ridiculous). Print to pdf, then view the pafe on screen and take a screen shot, then add to the word document as a picture. I'll have a quick look, I'm SURE there will be a better way to do it, but if you're in a rush then just do that. I expect IT people are groaning right now...

S

======= Date Modified 15 Nov 2011 14:05:18 =======
======= Date Modified 15 Nov 2011 13:56:29 =======
Go to insert object then select powerpoint presentation, then the right one.

There you go, I knew you could do it easily...

Edit: ooh err, it's not quite that simple - I really want to work it out now though, give me a 10 minutes

Edit2: Ok, best I can do is: In Powerpoint, Print to PDF ONE PAGE AT A TIME. Then, in Word, insert object - pdf - select page one. Repeat for page 2 etc. There must be an easier way, but this does at least work. I'll let you know if I come up with anything better.

F

I haven't been able to test this (i'm using word for mac, and the interfaces are quite different) but hopefully this will help....

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/send-powerpoint-handouts-to-word-for-printing-HA010225262.aspx

S

Brilliant! I'm really happy someone found that, it was bugging me! Ignore my previous posts and do what frogprincess says :-)