Article Request

H

Hi all, been a long long time ,-)

I am trying to get hold of but only have access from 2004 onwards which isn't really what I need!

Tunstall S., (2000) Public perceptions of the environmental changes to the Thames Estuary in London, U.K. Journal of Coastal Research 16(2), 269-277

Many thanks

A

Hey Hiccup

Long time no hear :)

I can get it for you courtesy of my daughter's uni!! I'll send it on

H

Quote From ady:

Hey Hiccup

Long time no hear :)

I can get it for you courtesy of my daughter's uni!! I'll send it on

Blooming Awesome - ty muchly.

I have been getting down and dirty with my research! I have my areas of research and my likely fieldwork sites, someone on here made a brilliant suggestion to access the uni counselling service and that has proved to be a great help, once a week I get an hour to unload, then I stick my smile back on and go back to work. I am still finding it challenging to balance a young child (now officially a toddler) and a full time PhD timewise, I find myslef skimming papers while cooking or just throwing thoughts together prior to a supervisory meeting, I have hundreds of papers which I want to incorprate into my research but never quite have th time to collate allmy notes. At the moment I am wondering about the best way to design a survey before delivering it on Saturday!