British council ask: Please help us with an important survey

T

======= Date Modified 26 38 2010 13:38:08 =======
======= Date Modified 26 12 2010 12:12:04 =======
I got asked to circulate this and though of you all:

We are conducting an important survey and very much hope you will be able to share your views with us. We are designing a new programme that will create a network of people across disciplines, sectors and cultures who have the creative skills to collaboratively work towards solutions to challenges that all societies face. As an active member of the research and innovation community, we’d like to ask you some questions about your research interests, and how you interact with your peers and colleagues.

It is being run by the British Council solely for this purpose and the confidentiality of your answers will be guaranteed. Your answers will not will not be connected to you as an individual or shared with another party

The survey is being conducted online, so to give us your views all you have to do is go to the following internet address http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=9A0CdUUiBlnRSJa%2b8tw3sm%2buGGO1vEMjzdZwvK0HTfE%3d&

This will take you straight to the online survey, which should take you around 15 minutes to complete.

As a mark of our appreciation for your time, all those who complete the survey will be entered into a prize draw. For the winner of the draw, we will donate the sum of £250 to a charity of her/ his choice. The closing date for the survey is 15 June 2010.

If you have any queries about completing this survey, please contact Mike Coney at the British Council on +44 207 389 3139 or e-mail [email protected]. He will be happy to answer your questions.

Thank you in anticipation of your help with this survey.

J

Just tried but the link doesn't seem to work - can you check?

Thanks

T

Hi,

sorry, it worked from the email I got, so I have now posted the address when I got there in instead. hope that works!