Certificate

G

Hi everybody. Im doing a MA degree in Turkey. I wanna be there for PhD in 2006-Sept., but my master is going to be finished on July. So, when I apply for the PhD, my master certificate won't be avaliable. Is that a problem?

G

Please get in touch with the specific university you would like to be admitted to and find out their admission requirements. Some may admit you without the certificate but will need it during registration.

G

Hey Ocean. I agree with Abubakar (there is a first time for everything!). Get in touch with them and see. For example, here in a lot of UK universities they give you 'provisional registration' allowing you to start your PhD and then producing your results when you get them. They usually have quite a lot of people with this problem so make allowances. But best to just ask, never any harm.

G

I have just completed Masters and am awaiting confirmation of passing but have still enrolled provisionally on the PhD programme so it is possible. Abubakar and DanB are correct. Contact department/supervisor to discuss. All the best.

G

thanks friends.
all the best!