Changing name - how did you get yours?

H

I AM A SHE

gits.

S

that explains why the bounters hunters haven't had any success. A clever move!

A

anonGerman- well, I'm unknown & German ... what should I say ... when I first visited this forum the forum quality was much lower, and most users called themself "anonUser" , so I went with the flow. Am considering to change that to knownGerman, what do you guys/girls think? Or maybe something more saucy, ......

S

what, you mean the forum quality was once worse than it is now?

H

I would love to live in a penthouse though, cocktail parties every night!

G

Rather unsubtly, I used to play golf for my living.

A

How about saucyGerman as opposed to sausageGerman- or would that be considered too much of an oxymoron?

H

DanB sausagemuncher just doesn't have any class to it.....

H

speak for yourself.

T

My name suggests my field of research; it's definately not because I'm coasting through a PhD

W

Well I chose one of more classy an less offensive nicknames!!

Got it cause once you get me in the sea/swimmming or paddling pool/river i wont come out cause I like it so much.......even more so as my hobbies are surfing and when I get the chance white water rafting........so water obsessed = water baby!!

Have many more as a tiny person (hobbit an the like ...im not hairy though!!) but could easily offend others who are vertically challenged!!

R

well not so exciting but my name is sarah and where i used to work there were 2 sarahs. They called ther one called sar and i was called rah!

A

No- Nena seems to be known as the "armpit lady" here, so yuk! And she was a one hit wonder (because she had disabled twin sons to take care of) .... anyway, why not : Heidi, Erika or Michaela????

Though- is HeidiGerman really that saucy??? Dunno ....

T

I always think of Milka chocolate.. Mmmmmmmmmmm

H

Milka = yuk

Armpit_lady sounds like a groovy name, go for it.