Chuff's viva - the Q's and the defence.

B

Congratulations Chuff :) And thanks for such a detailed post about the viva experience. I'm sure it will help people who still have that to face.

D

======= Date Modified 06 Mar 2011 02:23:26 =======
Congrats Dr. Chuff that's excellent! Has it sunk in yet? I know it took ages for for mine to sink in and it was the most surreal experience ever especially when people ask you what you feel or are you relieved? I said I didn't feel anything as it just didn't feel like it was happening to me! I was in a daze for days and didn't begin to properly sink in until I got the offical letter so they couldn't change their minds!!!

I like your comment about if you knew what to do it's not original and you would be following a recipe! Very true indeed! Hope you're enjoying your celebrations! (up) ;-):p:-)

L

Congratulations Dr Chuff :-)

I understand the flat feeling! It's a great relief to have passed the viva, but it wasn't until I got my corrections approved the week before last that I finally felt free. Still, the corrections are a minor thing after all, so I hope you manage to appreciate what you have achieved and relax and celebrate !!