Coffee: Instant, filter, cappuccino, moca, black or decaf???

W

Which coffee (and Brand) do you keep by your desk?

My poison is cappuccino at university and instant or filtered coffee by Douwe Egberts (I like the bottle and the coffee)

W

Keep some instant nescafe on my desk (also Tetley's tea) but often go and get cappuccino from the coffee shop on campus!

A

Mochas...mmmmmmmm [but normal caffeinated instant for everyday use!]

S

i'm a Kenco Rappor person. I have a coffee machine at home, but don't often use it (takes too long!!)

W

I have a coffee machine but it is still in it's box from the last time I moved flats. I can't be bothered to take it out. Takes far too long to make the coffee and far too long to clean it afterwards. But I like the compressor type thing I have that you put hot water and coffee in, compress and presto... quick bursts of short-lived energy in a cup!

S

I used to drink tea, but i mostly drink coffee now, although only two cups max a day. otherwise its cordial, or coke

W

LOL Mia... I go for Tea in the night time. PG tips or Earl Grey. I always go for a tea if I go into an middle eastern restaurant. Peppermint tea... mmmmmmmm

E

Americano

A

In the morning it's black, in the afternoon it's white and if I'm in town I splash out and go for the old cappuccino. At the moment it's nothing as I've given up coffee, tea etc for lent (along with chocolate)...

W

I tried a fellow PhD students' tea today. All because he said it was fresh leaves and continued raving about it for 15 minutes. Turns out it has vanilla in it as well. YUCK!

D

Fennel tea is nice

D

opps, wrong one

D

D

Finally!!!