Dissertation help: calling all graduates

A

Hi all,
Sorry to bother you but I’m struggling to find enough graduates to fill in my dissertation questionnaire. Could you please click on the link below, it will take 5 minutes max, all information you give is completely anonymous and your help would be more than appreciated.

Thanks for your help

Alex

Thank you

Alex

A

Sorry about that, here it is:

A

The link is not working, ignore this message.

J

Post the link I'm sure some people will fill it in - I was hoping that some of you might be able to help me later on too. My area is very specific and although I have a few potential contacts in other countries, I thought it would be interesting to find out what goes on elsewhere - in case you are wondering I'm researching science technicians in schools and their role in protecting practical science, where changes may have the potential to affect all sorts of other areas in education. -Of course this assumes that my supeervisor comes out of hiding so I can get on.

H

hey im a newbie

i dont know if this is the right place to post this but here goes, im going to be starting my dissertation soon and im stuck for ideas, have you got any suggestions? i want to write about media and crime or the publics attitudes towards the police or along those lines.

i'd be really grateful to anyone who replies

thankx

N

Hello Helen.

For your project, unfortunately, I doubt anyone is going to answer your question just... like that. You have to read a lot, and try and identify things that have either not been dealt with much, or things on which people disagree etc. An empty space or a contentious point. If you find either, you shoud be able to figure out something easily.

Hope that helps a bit.

T

HI..may be thesis writing will be helpful for you..

http://www.thesis-smith.com