Endnote question

My in text citations appear as [1] etc.

One of my citations is [3-7]. I want to remove citations 4,5 & 6 but can't for the life of me figure out how to do it.

Deleting the references from my reference list at the end of the document doesn't work as each time I press the "update citations and bibliography" button, they reappear.

Does anybody have any idea how to do this??

Hopefully it's simple and I'm just being dumb!

you should be able to right click on the [number] and then select 'edit citation' from the menu. Then you get a little box that comes up. Then you should be able to highlight the references/citations you want to remove and press 'remove' (funnily enough) and then ok, and then they will be removed from everything (citation and refs)

Thanks Sneaks - it tried that but for some reason nothing happens when I click the 'edit citations' button

is Word throwing up a spelling/grammar error, I know this is unlikely with numbers, but it won't let me select 'edit citation' if its over a spelling mistake (well if Word thinks the name isn't a word).

Thanks Sneaks - I got it sort it - it works if I highlight the citations I want to change and then go to then Endnote tab in Word and edit them from there but for some reason it doesn't let me right click and edit from there - the joys of Word!!
Thanks for your help (sprout)