ESRC (1+3) Quota - Help with Comments Please

M

Hi,

Would you please help me providing me some comments!! I have applied to Oxford for a MSc, recognised by ESRC (1+3) Quota. I have not yet filled up any ESRC application. I applied to the programme back in November 2008 for 2009/10. Few days ago, I have made enquiry to Admin regarding ESRC (saying I'm interested to apply for ESRC).

They replied: ………….You do not need to do anything else. Your application will be submitted for ESRC funding. The committee will set up a self-service account for you to monitor the progress of your application in due course……………….

Please suggest me what does it mean! Your any comment shall be highly appreciated.

S

Hi Manuk

The comments seems fairly straightforward. They are submitting your application for ESRC funding, that's it.

S

I imagine it's the same system we have here. Every student has a login to a self-service account that deals with all kinds of admin. I expect they will send you your login id and password later and then you can go to the webiste and login to see how your application is going.

M

Thanks Guys for your very helpful comments. I am not familiar with the saystem at all. By the way, I have not received any feedback about my MSc application as well. That's why I am bit confused!