Etiquette question ,-)

S

======= Date Modified 09 22 2010 17:22:31 =======
Hello All,

I have at last my hard bound copy of my thesis, and I will submit it to the registry tomorrow.
I feel that I have achieved something :-)
I was wondering how did you submit your thesis to the supervisor? I mean did you use the uni postal service? or submitted the thesis personally to the supervisor? I'm still in the same city by the way.
:-x

S

hi someone3 :-) if you are in the same city, why not hand it in personally? You can save postage.
love satchi

S

Hello Satchi,

Thanks for replying :$, I thought no one will really reply.

I'm not from UK, that is why am a bit unsure if it would be rude to send the thesis to the supervisor through the university,  after submitting the thesis at the registry office, the university regularly take two copies of the thesis (one for library and one for the supervisor), but they asked me if i want to take the thesis myself to the supervisor or if I want to let the university to do that, that is why am asking :$

thanks again for replying that is very nice of you 8-)

S

Well done Someone3!! Congratulations!! I'd deliver it to your supervisor personally and also take a bottle of champagne!

T

Someone3 this is fantastic news, well done!!!!

I think you can do whatever feels right. If you get on with your sup and would like to say hi then take it personally (champagne always a good idea as Sue says!). If for any reason you don't feel like it then I'm sure you're not obliged.