Everything crossed for Sneaks

W

Massive congratulations to you, Dr Sneaks! Passing with no corrections is a brilliant achievement! Now you're all done and dusted.

Oh, congratulations, Sneaks, that's brilliant news! And really well done on the no corrections as well, you thoroughly deserve it but it's also really heartening for the rest of us!

L

Another success! Great news!

Looking forward to the write-up of the experience!!!

I now can't decide what to get sup. I don't think a 'world's best supervisor' mug would be accurate or appropriate. But feel like a bottle of wine isn't really enough

P

well done, good to see that there is someone who can get no corrections! Gives us hope.

M

Massive congrats Sneaks, that's amazing news! You can't get better than that!!! I hope that you won't disappear from this forum too soon though, I always enjoy your tongue-in-cheek comments and have learnt a lot from your pearls of wisdom.

Must dash. Kinda busy with folks wanting to interview me at the moment... :p

Miss Piggy

L

Yay for passing! Super well done with glitter on top - no corrections is amazing. :D

R

Just wanted to add a well done from me too - no corrections - impressive stuff!

L

Mahoosive congratulations Dr Sneaks, that is awesome news!

R

Hi Sneaks,

just saw this: Congratulations!! You are a star!!!

Fantastic news!

A

Quote From sneaks:

I now can't decide what to get sup. I don't think a 'world's best supervisor' mug would be accurate or appropriate. But feel like a bottle of wine isn't really enough

I know the feeling and have same quandry!

S

CONGRATULATIONS, DR. SNEAKS!!! Amazing accomplishment indeed to pass without any corrections!

P

======= Date Modified 11 Feb 2012 06:21:15 =======
Great news, have read many of your posts, which have been really helpful- many congratulations Dr (gift)

Well done Sneaks! A wonderful achievement and no corrections-that's just brilliant!

S

Congrats Sneaks!! Very well done(up)