Failed my DSA theory test!! Anybody else???

S

I failed the hazard perceptions part by 2 points!!! To be very honest, when I watched the driving videos, I started feeling nauseous like I was getting motion-sickness.

14 clips one after the one is too long for me, and my head started to hurt a lot.

I will have to do this again!!!! Has anyone failed before?? Any tips for getting past the hazard perceptions part??? (the 50 multiple choice questions are ok)

love satchi

R

Hi Satchi, sorry to hear you didn't pass - did you practice the hazard perception? You can do them online, and there is a definate 'knack' to them, it's more like improving at a computer game than anything else!

I'm sure you'll get it next time, good luck!

S

hi Reenie
thanks for your tip! When I practiced the hazard perception, I didn't feel sick, I didn't feel like vomitting. I didn't get great scores either, when I practiced, but I thought I could scrape through.

The camera on one of the clips went through a cattle grid--and the screen looked like it was shaking. By then I was feeling really sick. I did click at the sheep but probably not enough to score points.

You're right about a definite knack to clicking at the right timings. It is more like a computer game than real time driving! I'll have to practice more.

love satchi