Favourite Film of all time?

S

What is everyones favourite film of all time?

H

I have too many to narrow it down to one...

The exorcist freaked me out until I watched it in German and found it highly amusing.

East is East is very funny! I love that!

J

My fave films are interview with the vampire and never been kissed.

W

Pirates of the Caribbean! Mmmm Johnny Depp... Also "The Gods Must be Crazy"

B

Great question. Interesting response from H as I often pose this question down the pub and it is not uncommon for people to be some what indecisive about thier favourite film. Also, you are supposedly able to predict ones character from their favourite films (but dont judge me on these please!):

Top three:

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Jerry McGuire
3. Stand By Me

(Sad I know)

H

I LOVE the God's must be crazy!!!!!

I need that on DVD!!!!!

:D

W

You can get it on Amazon: UK (used) Canada (brand new). Got mine from Canada when a friend went over. In any case, you will need a multi-region player/laptop (Not that anyone I know doesn't have one these days)

There are many... But one of the films I can never forget is Institute Benjamenta directed by Brothers Quay.

S

do you like the big lebowski then mia??? that is an awesome film, I want to be the dude, he rules

D

Elizabethtown, but only because Orlando Bloom is so fit in it!

B

Anyone seen "Walking in dead mans shoes" by Shane Meadows? Classic film set in Britain.

'GOODFELLAS' and NO mistake!

H

I really like Ella Enchanted but don't tell anyone.

J

whats it about? why wouldn't you tell your bf?

I can't think of any embarassing films I like but I do love columbo (I have the season 1-3 box sets). How sad is that!!

H

I love She's All That, I have a thing for Freddie Prinze Jnr.

Jen, it's one of those teenage movies. Very cheesy but VERY entertaining.

Also, 10 things I hate about you, I have a thing for Heath Ledger, a reason why I also enjoyed A knight's Tale.

I think I should stop now.