financial emergencies

C

One tried and tested solution to earn a lot of money in a short amount of time is to write letters to everyone in your department promising them a share of $15 million dollars bequeathed by the King of Uganda to you. They pay you $500 to help wire the money out, they get a share of the megabucks, badaboom badabing.

L

======= Date Modified 15 Feb 2011 09:42:22 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
-inappropriate content-

L

Hey Cornflower

I think it is amazing that you are keeping going in your situation. It sounds like you have an awful lot on your plate and I suspect had it been me I would be hiding under my duvet, never to be seen again. Have you tried Gumtree for your city (www.gumtree.com) ? There's a Freebies section under the for sale bit. Maybe you could put up a wanted advert or see if anyone is giving away any of the things you need?

All the best of luck!!

X

The best way to face the future is to prepare for it. Life can be unpredictable.A family, living comfortably today, could be below the poverty line tomorrow should one or both breadwinners lose their jobs.Being prepared, as the boy scouts say, is a good motto for us all when it comes to finances.Having an unexpected emergency fund has never been more important than it is in today's volatile economy. Related article I read entitled: Building an emergency fund . Unexpected emergency situation are possible to solve when we are financially sound.