Flirting

G

Don't do it! I'm all for relationships with your hot supervisor (I am now happily married to my undergrad personal tutor), but if you're not serious then it isn't worth it!

G

Provide a link to a picture of this hot supervisor - I want to catch an eyeful of him. I flirt with all of my supervisors - it does no harm..it helps break the ice sometimes too.

G

I'm with Zara - I want to see this totty

G

Wahey anyone fancy starting a calendar of hot male supervisors??…obviously this would involve us girlies having to do some vetting [*sigh*] to find the appropriate candidates for Mr January/Feb/March – all could be done at a mutually convenient location and all in the name of “research” ..yep so more flirting and more *ka - ching* of photos apparatus …

G

Where are all these hot supervisors? Why have I never come across any? Does it depend on the research area?

Seems to be a distinct lack of tasty academics in the science area...or am I wrong?

G

I demand to see some totty!!!

G

Well thanks for all your advice. A nun... genetics is your answer ! But I'm not telling you where... But I know quite a few sexy scientists. You're clearly looking in the wrong place !

G

Thanks Anon, knew I was going wrong somewhere, its those physical sciences that have the problem. I guess its too late now :(

G

I agree with A nun! Physical scientists probably spend too long in lab!

G

Anon, I think ur fibbing...there is no tasty supervisor at all...you're trying to make us physical scientists jealous (it's working damn).

I DEMAND PROOF!

G

Someone has been clearing out all the posts with links to hot supervisors!!

G

Yes, what spoilsports but I understand their predicament. It must be so difficult having such hot men bandied around this site. Anyway I'm off to see my hot supervisor today, wish me luck !

G

Goodluck with the hot supervisor..control yourself PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

Does hot mean crusty with socks and sandals? Is it some kind of fetish? :-?

J

clara van der acker