For the attention of PhD Forum moderators...

Hi team. You might be already aware of this, but when there are no replies on a thread, the button "button_postreply.gif" that appears under the message gets set to wrong proportions, and when clicked it links to the http://www.findaphd.com/students/checklogin.asp?messtype=m&thread=4773&cat=4 page.

S

not for me, not on this thread??

hmmm.. I've just noticed that it happens on threads with messages too, and it doesn't happen all the time. I wonder what's causing this... Could it be browser-specific problem? I am using IE 7.

R

yes i've had the same problem for a while. Can't actually reply to the thread at the time either.

I think there are 2 different buttons sending replies. One is a long button that reads "Post a Reply on Postgrad Forum" and the other is short one just reads "Post a Reply". It looks like they are getting mixed up because it corrects itself and displays the longer button after a while. When the proportions and link of the short one gets assigned to the long one, things get confusing.

Slight technical problem there. It should be all fixed now (you may need to refresh your page). If you have any further problems, please copy and paste the full URL of the page in question into an email and send it to [email protected]. Many thanks, PFT.

S

Postgradteam - have you been dropping your computers in the fishtank again??