FREE PARTY, BRING YOUR OWN TUNES!

D

Thought we could have a Postgradforum party as its far too hot to work. We could all take our laptops/pcs and long extension leads and sit outside and drink beer. Anyone up for it?

K

I was just sitting outside for ages, even though I have to finsih my undergrad dissertation by the end of the (working) day and I've stil not done my abstract or finished discussion. Agggghhhhh! I'm panicking but in denial!

D

This party is wicked! I'm gonna get some cider

D

Or maybe we should have some pimms? You could chop up some of those salad ingredients you have for your wrap?

Hi. Sorry I'm late. I was going to bring some friends too but they were busy. I brought some tunes to play. Is anyone up for bbq later?

We'll be there in a minute... if there's some sausages cooking?

PostgradForum Team, could you pick up some more ice on your way? DanB brought only a small bag of ice-cubes

M

mmmm yay, bikini clad women, think i'll strat my secret phd into th eeffect of bikini clad women on my sanity early. so who has the nicest bikini?

D

I just bought a new one. Its black with wooden beads. Can someone bring some paper cups? Just broken my fav wine glass!!

M

oooo may i see?

D

Well if you get down to this party!

M

im there, laptop on the lawn. missed you number too as was gonna text, boo hoo

S

G&Ts all round!

Few more of those drinkies and I'll be ready for the bikini top...LOL

S

Mmmmm Bombay Sapphire!!!!

T

Oooo hope I haven't missed all the fun.. I had to go and actually do some work!!

I'll get my cocktail maker out!!