Gay male PhD students

Z

Hi, I'm looking for a replacement gay friend to act as fashion advisor, agony aunt etc. He's got to be extravagant, sexy and over the top. A girls best friend is a gay man.

Z

It is true though. A gay male accessory is an essential. The more outrageous he behaves, the better.

H

I have one of those, your right, they are great :D

I'm not sharing though, sorry!

Z

Oh go on please share!! I really need a handbag right now (handbag = gay male accessory). Yes Dan B - men are for our pleasure only!! Just look back at how long women were trod upon by men - decades. Now it's our turn to show you who's boss!!

Z

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I'm not convinced you are gay. I'm sure you said you had a girlfriend. Answer the following questions:

1) What is your favourite band/singer??
2) What is the most horrific fashion crime??
3) What is your favourite brand of chocs??
4) Who is your fave male pin up??
5) Who is more gorgeous - you or I??

Z

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..not gay enough.

Z

Any bubbly Cadbury chocolate!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

D

What about dark chocolate? : )

A

Quick question regarding chocolate (I was thinking about chocolate at Christmas). When you have a box of Celebrations, do you always find that it's the Topics that are left over?

A

I wish there were more Galaxy Truffles and Caramels in Celebrations, they always go first. With regards to the wrapper thing, completely agree.

Z

Erm..............excuse me..but what about my need for a gay handbag!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

A

I'd swap a Topic for those slightly gritty Galaxy 'truffles' any day! They need to speak to the people at Thorntons and find out how to make a real truffle! ;o)

A

I really like their treacle toffee...yum!!!

H

Zara, did you find you new gay handbag?

D

Supporting the chocolate industry is an essential use of the stipend! Otherwise who would support them?

I like topics and picnics as well but my fave are maltesers and galaxy truffles. Real truffles are much better of course made with dark chocolate! Hmmmmmmmm