Good MPH by e-learning or Distance Learning

F

Please can anyone advice on Institutions that offer good MPH by e-learning or distance learning. I have contacted the Uni of Liverpool for the e-learning option but I am not sure of the reputation. Its not even listed on the find a PHD website. Is there a league table of some sort, similar to that for MBAs?
Thanks a lot.

J

Afternoon, i think London external has an MPH ... also Johns Hopkins and Washington of the USA ... best, jason

F

Thanks. I will check them out. I still want opinions on Liverpool, please... if anyone knows.

H

University of London definitely does it externally, delivered by the London School of Hygeine and Tropical Medicine, which has an excellent reputation.

H

Incidentally, I wouldn't measure the quality of a university by whether or not it advertises on findaphd.com. A lot of good universities do, but so do a lot of less-good ones. It's only a commercial advertising site, not a league table.

A better indicator would be to look at the research outputs and reputations of the staff of an insitution.