HELP: Can't download articles before 1995

L

Because of my institute limited subscription, I can't download some articles (before 1995). I need a friend who can download those for me. For example one of them:

[24] Rice, J. C., Cowin, S. C. and Bowman, J. A. On the dependenceof the elasticity and strength of cancellous bone on apparent density. J.Biomechanics, 1988, 21, 155–168.

Thanks for advance...

B

Hi. I managed to access it - how can I send it to you?

L

Quote From bibliophilus:

Hi. I managed to access it - how can I send it to you?

Thank you I've sent you my comm info...

Other needed articles:

[21] Harp, J. H., Aronson, J. and Hollis, M. Non invasive determination of bone stiffness for distraction osteogeonesis by computed tomography scans. Clin. Orthop., 1994, 301, 42–48.

[25] Schaffler, M. B. and Burr, D. B. Stiffness of compact bone: effects of porosity and density. J. Biomechanics, 1988, 21, 13–16.

[XX] J. Y. Rho, , M. C. Hobatho and R. B. Ashman, Relations of mechanical properties to density and CT numbers in human bone.

Thank you for all...

L

bibliophilus sent me (thanks her) my 3 article but one is still lacking:

[21] Harp, J. H., Aronson, J. and Hollis, M. Non invasive determination of bone stiffness for distraction osteogeonesis by computed tomography scans. Clin. Orthop., 1994, 301, 42–48.

Anyone can send it to me?

A

Can't normally get medical articles but I have managed to get this one if you still need it. Pm your email address if you do:-)

L

Thank you ady , I've sent you my e-mail...:-)(up)