help for doing phd in usa

E

sir
i am a veterinary graguate now iam doing my post graguation in animal biochemistry in national dairy research institue in india with junior research fellowship iam intersted doing my phd in biochemistry or cancer biology . For getting admission which test i should pass other than gre and tofel i am an average student and tell me how mutch total expenditure for getting admission and visa other things sir plzzzze reply

T

As The majority of people on this forum are based in the UK or Europe (and a couple of guys and girls from Australia), you would be best using google and search for universities in the US who offer the subject area you want and then contact them directly for the information you require

C

hi, I am currently in the US. Its not easy for international students to get places at top universities without good toefl and really good GRE scores. Some unis ask for subject tests but most dont. I would advise you to figure out which unis you want to apply to, start contacting potential advisors via email and ask their admissions committees or graduate advisors what kind of funding their departments offer.They may offer teaching assistantships or research assistantships.