Help me to do PhD

T

I am asenior lecturer of dept of management uni of jaffna Srilanka .I have to do PhD in Humanresource management /Entrepreneurship . Please help me to get this opportunity .
Thevaranchany

G

Exactly how do you need help?

T

geting admission in UK universities with financial assistance

G

To get admission you have to apply (thats down to you). Funding opportunities for Intl. students are very (read very, very, VERY rare). Look on this page for what is available. You'd be best advised to look for funding from your own sources.

L

don't they do such PhDs in your own country? they must do otherwise you wouldn't need one. I suggest you look closer to home as you're more likely to get funding.

As for it being in entrepreneurialship (sp?) - doesn't that mean you need initiative and to find things out for yourself rather than asking us?

S

Ask the British Council in Sri Lanka for advice. They should have a website.

S

well i really feel for you, what a response.

it true that the funding for intrenational students is rare but my suggestion is look and apply, you will get one eventually. best place fro you i think would be www.findaphd.com. when you go to this site you will search for your area of intrest and then look at only the results with a picture of the world in form of them. these arte the ones you will be eligible for

S

i just googled your topic and lots of results, email this guy for some general guidance

[email protected]

J

Well, Simuzosha, I've read a lot of nonsense and also said and written a lot myself in my lifetime. But your half hearted fight for the "poor" International Students with silly requests is just that - absolutely ridiculous. Your answering to this post nearly three months after the request was made, how helpful is that? Being an International student myself, all I can say is that I completely agree with everything BHC and others have told you in the other thread.

If some people are too lazy for a simple Google search, then they really should not think about doing a PhD.

G

"I just googled your topic and lots of results"

You making our point for us simuzosha don't you think?

S

well to answer to your point about answering to this post three months late - I am new to the forum maybe two or three weeks and its not evry thread that I go to.

Now lets not add insult to injury and irritate each other here.
If you understand any part of the english language you would have figured out that my main point is:

If you think its a silly post - THEN DONT REPLY.
WHY REPLY JUST TO INSULT!!!!

While I may have made your point for you, I disagree taht I was rude in anyway

S

Well folks,
Why it is everyone looks for somebody to fund their studies? Why don’t you save money OR take a study loan and take up whatever studies that you want to?
Cheers

G

Informing people that they're lazy, when they are indeed lazy, isn't being insulting. Its being matter of fact. Now, excessive use of CAPS...

O

Try Canada. They're shelling out funds there. Can't vouch for the degree though.

O

a PHd is 3 year+ of poverty. Better to do it with somebodyelses funds!!