Help Tutors confusing me :(

A

Ohhhhhhhhh.......... what do i do? in section 3 as sup no.1 tells me .. or in section 4 as sup no.2 tells me? they are both important ....Or .. just do it my way... :p

have you tried submitting the same work to them repeatedly, without any changes. YOu will probably be surprised at how the comments change, when the work doesn't :p

Y

I'd pick the style that works for you best, after all its your work and you will be defending it in the viva, not your supervisors. I wrote my thesis with 2 supervisors, and ended up deciding to listen predominantly to one supervisor who had been the most consistent throughout my phd even though he wasn't my main supervisor. My main supervisor only really got involved in the last 2 months of my writing up- she didn't want to see anything until I had a full draft then tried to wreck all the hard work me and my co-sup had done.
I always cc all my e-mails of drafts by both supervisors, made both of them read the version and comment, then go back to each of them and explain what the other supervisor thought. This helped when moving certain paragraphs about, but in the end its down to you and where you feel the paragraph belongs whether its in the intro or another section.
Hope that helps.

A

Thanks for ur help guys.. i've picked the style which works for me best :p