Help :'(

C

So... I'm 3 years and nearly 3 months in. I need to finish my thesis etc. I have no confidence whatsoever. Everything I write feels like it's total rubbish. I want to submit and get a job... :'( I'm drunk right now :'(

W

Hello Claudia. How many chapters do you have written and what do you still need to write? I'm just one year behind you and as of yet, I only have a couple of chapters. :-)

W

I've sent you a private message with a potential valuable book that may be a lot of help. I like it anyway :-)

C

hiya... i'vw done my materials and methods - one of my co-sups has seen it but not my main. they still need to see everything else - :-( results, intro, everything else. You get the idea... :-(

W

Have you got zero drafts of the other chapters together - or notes for them? Have you got skeletal plans together for your other chapters that you can flesh out. I'm having to write up as I continue to collect data and it's horrible - so I know where you're coming from :-( You've got the data though, and you'll know your research better than anyone -so it's just planning a systematic approach to each and every chapter and what you've got to say in them (which might sound like I'm stating the obvious :$ I'm health and a tiny bit social sciences with my research, so unless your research is something similar, I can't be that much help.
By tomorrow though, I'm certain that there'll be a lot of helpful advice for you though.

C

Quote From walminskipeasucker:

Hello Claudia. How many chapters do you have written and what do you still need to write? I'm just one year behind you and as of yet, I only have a couple of chapters. :-)

thanks walminski. Thank you so much :-)