Horrah! Rearranging work/sleep patterns - am I alone here?

J

I think I call it a day; +359 rubbish quality but better than nothing.

C

Good going jouri. I'm turning in at 2am.

S

Noooooooooo, sleep's for the weak! You can sleep when you're dead - REEEEEEDDDDDDDDBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Ok maybe had too much! By the way, I've just found the whol David Hasselhoff back catalogue on Youtube - the guy's a legend!

C

Dygnet runt! *yawn*

S

Oh god, I'm still up. Worried about caffeine overdose... Literally around the clock!

S

Oh dear, now listening to Faithless - Insomnia. Must remember I am too old to go clubbing...

C

I really can't do faithless that early in the morning!

J

Anyone in for another AllNITR?

it's quite late to start and I feel too tired and motivation's below zero but no choice...

M

At least I'm not alone here! My motivation is zero and I only have pringles to keep me awake... a nice warm cosy bed would be a much better option.

J

Wrote 111 words so far today. Now trying to increase the coffee intake by 200%.

J

Caffeine intake increase failed - bedtime

J

And another night is starting. Who else is going through this painful process tonight?

S

Yep, settling for a big night. Target is 4am if I last that long!

R

I'm with you guys, depending on the outcome of the simulation which will be finished in 10 mins or so I'll be here for 10 more seconds, or 10 more hours...

A

Howdy Y'all!
What is everyone upto on there all nighters? Thesis time? or Lab work? I'm going to attempt a late one again tonight, although just lab work so its a red bull or two pour moi!