How do you feel today !

O

Hey I found it for 60 p so there...in the same machine as the triple chocolate slice, but I did not go for the slice..just the diet coke. Its a long time study companion.

O

I am, I am, like coming out of shock! Well I suppose that makes sense, something like culture shock. Its so POLITE here...soooooooo polite...and so subtle...and soooooo reserved.......I have done my best to behave like you should, to stand in queues, to pretend you are alone in a sea of 12 million people...I am not knocking anything--its just a different way of being and behaving. Different is not bad, its just different. I am starting to feel like ME again--oh good. good good good!

L

Do you know what i like in England ... "Respect" ... people treat each other with respect and smile ... not like what i experienced in other European countries. I dont know what about america (i am now here to find out!) !!! so learn decipline in england .. you wont loose anything ... actually you will get more civilized .. (NO offence).

J

"Do you know what i like in England ... "Respect" ... people treat each other with respect and smile ... not like what i experienced in other European countries."

Can I share your experiences? Most definitely not, I'm afraid. Quite the opposite, to behonest.

O

I do some things sort of automatically--that seem to startle people here, not in a bad way, but just sort of pleasantly surprised. This morning a team of workmen were coming into Bleak Towers, with their hands full of crates and ladders and such, and I was headed out, so it was just automatic to stand and hold the door for them as they went through. They seemed startled, but happy about it! Or--holding the lift door for people coming down the hall--again, I do it without thinking, but people invariably seem startled and pleased. Its not until I am getting the uncharacteristic eye contact with a stranger, and a thank you thank you so much, from someone that I realize...oh...yes...what have I done now?

O

I sort of yearn to get on the Flying Spaghetti Monster pirate ship and sail away, telling the world of the joys of pasta...and trout...of course. Fettuce alla Trota.

http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/8461/trotaff.htm

L

Well ... maybe ur right ... shall i say " English people in General" .. it is not perfect i agree. I went to Italy-Rome: they are not so welcomed. Holland-Amsterdam: cold ... u dont feel welcomed as well. France-Paris: nice people, i enjoied their company. US-Minisotta: i am recent- two weeks .. looks promising. I have to say that what i have experienced is not/should not be as a role.

C

I'm more of a Pepsi Max kind of guy, or maybe Coke Zero...

C

Either way, I avoid 'full fat' coke at all costs!

T

homesick and feel like screaming. ( I dreamed that I screamed already) what a nightmare but it's good to release some stress.

D

Hi there. Hope you guys doing good out there. i wonder is any one of you know how to measure the electric constant of aqueous surfactant solution.

cheers

D

ops sorry guys.... i have made a big mistake!! the message i previously sent was suppose to go to the main page of the forum ...any way this shows how messy i feel today...