how much work have you done today?

J

i have written a script to parse FASTA files. wow. all ten lines of it!

D

I`ve written three words!

J

which three words? :D

J

you guys make me seem hardworking!

H

I wrote about 4000 words

J

oh my god thats loads!!! well done

I spent this morning faffing about trying to decide on trypsin\EDTA concs, then washed some glasswear. Wrote my new and hopefully improved protocol. Read some stuff, argued with my bf on the phone and washed somemore glasswear. Oh the excitement! I can barely contain myself!

H

Haha, I had to hand in the first attempt of a lit review thats why!

It was over 10,000 words long, load of rubbish probably!

J

4000 words? dude, that's just wrong!

J

i have written many emails and held many msn convo's. none of which is related to work though :D

H

I'm no DUDE! I'm a gal!

You're just jealous Jewel because you hoped to be the one who had done the most work and I stole that position.

:P

lol

J

i call everyone dude - girl or boy :D

yer, i wanted to feel less bad about doing eff all, but now you've spoilt it!

:(

D

Hi Jewel, the three words I wrote this morning were "has been discussed". What do you think? Do you think it`s PhD standard?!

J

worthy of publication :D

S

I sat at my desk and stared at it for a while, walked to the shop and got a coffee, then played solitaire for an hour. Went home for lunch and stayed there.

V

I was working on data analysis all day (around six hours) and then discovered that due to some mistakes in the beginning of the day all my work has been useless....moreover, correlations that I tested turned to be significant but weak what means- who cares that there is a correlation.
In brief- very depressing:((