I'm looking for a phd in Bioethics/intellectual property/policy

T

Hi.. I hold a B.Sc and Masters degree in Biotechnology from a local university in Malaysia. I'm interested in pursuing my phd in intellectual property or bioethics..even abit of policy studies.. but i'm hitting a block in coming up with a good proposal.. the last one i came up with ( a week ago) was turned down by my local university stating it was vague...i just need some help in tuning in...especially anyone into this field.. Plus..is it possible to get a funding being an international student?? Any help is appreciated... thanks..

Hi Tygrelilly

You can get some guidance on writing a PhD proposal in the PhD Study section of FindAPhD. You'll also be able to search for PhDs in Bioethics and PhDs in intellectual property.

Funding for international students to study a PhD in the UK is hard to come by and the most likely source of funding will be through your own department of education. However international scholarships do exist. Projects with possible (if not full) funding for international students are marked on FindAPhD with a world icon.