I'm so lazy

U

Well, that's your impression then. However, as you correctly pointed out, you are not doing a PhD yet, so you don't know how it's like.

but rest assured, I'm very motivated for my PhD and I will never quit, that's for sure (unless I'm dying before I pass my VIVA).

this however, does not imply that I do not have certain difficult days like everybody else where I'm not motivated and find it hard to get some words written. At least I'm being honest and don't pretend that life is wonderful when you are a PhD student.

S

I can't comment on anyone else, but for my par, yesterday's lazy day followed several days of brain-melting hard graft, so yesterday turned it an OFI day. Working hard today though!

C

OFI?

S

first word "oh", last word "it" !

C

jag ser.

D

I've just timed myself and realise I have a six minute concentration span, and that's when I'm really trying!

S

chrisrolinski - "I see"? Have I just learnt my first two Swedish words?

C

ja, absolut!

S

I don't know how to reply to that now though

M

Ikea!

C

You could say:

Jag ska lära sig svenska

I'll learn Swedish

I love IKEA - when I went home from Christmas mum had been to Ikea and got meatballs, the cranberry jelly and the gräddsås (cream sauce). We even had red cabbage. Mum indulged me in my Swedish craze.....

P

Completely changing the topic...jojo is back! Long time since we have heard from you, jojo - where have you been and I am glad you are still out there.

L

thats me every day at the moment lol!