i meet my nemesis again....

A

Ahhh, excel 2007.....according to my mytomatoes break i have 50 seconds so I'll make this short...I'm doing graphs on excel and as the new 2007 is totally retarded I can't figure out a way to use a chart template style that I have already saved. I have several charts which all need to be changed to a more 'scientific' style than the crayon-drawing type style of the current excel default chart, I have made a chart template and saved it but I can't access it to use it for the next chart....anyone know how to do this?!

B

A roundabout solution which will work on the shortterm ... why don't you convert the file back to 2003 on a second PC or Laptop, do the graphs and then copy & paste into the necessary Word document. There is a free program that allows you to do this ... do a google on "Batchwork Batch XLSX to XLS Convertor".
Ok, I know thats bypassing the main problem but it would allow you to get the graphs done.
By the way, use Dropbox if not doing so already - it really helps you to sync work between two PCs/laptops and allows sharing of work.