I need your support

A

Hi. I have posted a couple of times here but I now really need your support as I know you can give. Basically I am at the end of the line of my PhD. I am 1 year in and this is what has happened. I am doing a PhD between 2 Universities joining 2 areas:

Uni 1: Was there to use a piece of equipment. Has been broken down since March. My supervisors have told me to just wait it out. I have finally found access last week (myself - no help from my supervisors) to another instrument (4hour plane ride away) meaning I need to be going back and forth after emails to loads of Universities trying to set something up. But it is really stressful.

Uni 2: Was there to do another aspect of the research (I am joining 2 areas) and the supervisor there is now leaving. He has basically said since he is leaving (probably not going to an academic job and going from Europe to Canada)he cannot promise what will happen once he leaves, but he has contacts to 'another instrument' in another Uni (another country). The reply this morning is that the other Uni has this instrument but it is fully in use and they replied to him saying if it is at all possible it is in a couple of months. he basically forwarded the email to me and said I hope this helps (and forwarded 4 papers he said, of which 3 are abstracts and 2 in languages I cannot speak).

Please help me see some light :)