I've had enough

R

Quote From bailey:

It may help if you actually spell correctly. Coherent, not cohearent. I would quit if I were you. Spelling is a basic! And also, fyi, tether doesn't have an a in it....Leave uni is my advice. Go work in Asda.

I suppose 'fyi' is a technical term is it??? Ur teesis shd mak a gr8 reed bailE, kant w8!!!

P

Quote From rosy:

It may help if you actually spell correctly. Coherent, not cohearent. I would quit if I were you. Spelling is a basic! And also, fyi, tether doesn't have an a in it....Leave uni is my advice. Go work in Asda.

I suppose 'fyi' is a technical term is it??? Ur teesis shd mak a gr8 reed bailE, kant w8!!![/quote]

This left me in such splits, I died laughing!!! Gr8 one Rosy!

And hear's two celibrate bad speling!! hahaa!

C

Hi Bobby

I feel your pain friend, my second year upgrade took about 4 months to complete, at least three of which were due to continued rejections from my supervisor. Firstly, if your writing up a paper then you must be doing alright at least, personally, I'm nowhere near having enough data to write my own publication and I'm 2 months into 3rd year, and have been told I'm progressing fairly well.

My big problem with the whole 2nd year report business was, like you, a lack of clear instruction. At first i did the minimum having not been told what to do, after my boss threw it back at me and basically called me an idiot because she couldn't understand it, i simplified everything and it came out ok. I appreciate this may not be the problem your having. You may simply need to be honest with your boss and say your fed up with her constantly changing things.

If this does not work, I'm unsure what to suggest, it may be that telling your boss that you want to leave may stimulate her into doing something about the problem, though please only use this as the last resort.

Good luck

S

Well, isn't this a fun thread - it was gr8 2 c so mch hlp fm BailE. Sigh, never mind Bobby, as you've seen, nobody else here is like that at all - and it would appear that that was the first, and hopefully last post from him. I did have to laugh though - it got very amusing :-) Hope its all going ok x