I've handed my thesis in for my supervisor to check

C

One last hurdle gone, only handing in officially and viva to go.... :-)
Can celebrate after hand in date (6 weeks knowing my supervisor ;-) )

Of course my supervisor is away this week as it is half term, and STILL hasn't read my chapter 5 from weeks ago. I know it's done though bar one or two minor adjustments.
Time to finally relax as worked through a lot of weekends and the bank holiday, and to think of a career.
Off to buy a nice doughnut or something for lunch to celebrate as it's not exciting to anyone else ;-)

P

Well done. I know that feeling - I had lunch with my boyfriend to celebrate that day. It feels good to give the whole thing to your supervisors, even though you know you are going to get it back with some more corrections to work through.

Enjoy your donut and that great feeling!

K

Congratulations! Enjoy that donut. Time and space to think about you rather than your thesis. Enjoy!

F

Brilliant cc, I hope you are enjoying your doughnut.

Hope your supervisor does not make you wait too long for comments.

S

Congratulations! Must be a great feeling - can't wait to get there myself! Enjoy having some time off... & the doughnuts... mmm.

P

Well done, you must feel really great

P

well done cc

C

I feel exhausted and felt pretty horrible early as desperately needed a rest. Now had a sleep, and my splitting headache has gone. OH despite staying late at work is back earlier than expected so is cooking for me.
Trying not to let the fact my supervisor will be rubbish at reading it get to me.