Melbourne...

T

Sydney, Wollongong?

P

Ooh, coastman, you are on fire tonight.

T

Yeah baby!

T

DanB you are so predictable (but yet so right!)

P

In the same way that you guys assume everybody lives in the UK, I assume you all live in London...but coastman can't.

T

I don't live in London, but I live close ish.

In the same way that you assume we all live in London because we assumed everybody lives in the UK, you shouldn't assume that I live by the sea... (is this making sense?)

P

Good point. Coastman may have something to do with your area of research, such as marine biology. Or your last name might be Shaw. Or you may be an avid surfer.

T

I am not nearly cool enough to be a surfer (I've tried it and I just don't look the part), and I have little idea about the Shaw reference. (Though now I've just read it back I now get the joke, duh I'm stupid!) so yes it must be my area of research!

P

Must be that beer messing with your brain.

T

Maybe, though it is possibly because I have an awful sense of humour and your subtle Shaw/Shore joke slipped straight past me..

The only joke I can think of is "just because I'm a coastal scientist don't assume I'm shallow, I have hidden depths"

P

Tee hee. Now, you must be a marine biologist, because that is too witty to make up off the top of your head...particularly given you are under the influence.

I know where you are now anyway, Cambridge!

T

DanB, help me quick I think there's a stalker on the forum

Piglet, you still didn't tell us which of our Australian guesses was right?

P

I did, you just jumped the gun and posted again. Melbourne.

I am not a stalker, I am several thousand kilometers away from you. But I am right with Cambridge, am I not?

T

Maybe, maybe not...

Can you guess my height, weight or inside leg measurement too? Then I will be impressed!