If you need a break, have a laugh at these cats

P

182cm, 79kg, inside leg measurement...I don't even know my own, so I can't guess yours!

The Cambridge tip-off was your own post: "London I suppose is good for a lot of people (train connections etc) or Cambridge - because it's a very nice place with lots of interesting pubs and other places for non-alcoholic events. Oh and I mentioned a little while it has a fudge shop with free fudge. Cambridge is also easy-ish to get to by train the M11 or the A1."

T

I will measure my inside leg and get back to you...

And all those points about Cambridge are true, it does have some very good pubs and the transport connections aren't bad at all. Doesn't neccesarily mean I'm there just because I rave about it all the time??!

P

True, but you have obviously lived there at some point to have knowledge of tourists:
"And there won't be lots of tourists there in November, so more fudge for us"
Maybe with your obsession with fudge my guess of you being 79kg could be a little under?!!

T

Chasing tourists away from the fudge means I get plenty of exercise to keep my figure trim!

You are right that I have lived there at some point, but whether now or in the past is another question entirely.

Anyways, enough about me since you seem to know my life history, what about you?

P

Now, don't go getting your knickers in a twist and thinking I am some creepy stalker. I am just procrastinating rewriting an overdue chapter and do not mean to get you all worried that I am some Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction person.

What about me? I don't want you to guess my height, weight and leg measurements!

T

No no! I don't think you're a stalker honest! I just can't handle all this attention very well so am trying to divert the subject of the conversation to you!

P

Are you shy?

T

A little...

P

You are not giving me much to work with here.

T

No you're right

P

Flogging the conversational dead horse....

So, do you come here often?

T

Damn, that was going to be my next line!

Yeah, it's a nice place they have here...

S

You two going to actually talk about anything?

P

Stu! I didn't realise we had an audience. Don't tell me you are up late drinking beer too.

S

No, I have just been writting some crap, and now I have drunk nearly 1 and a half bottles of coke, so I'm climbing the walls at the moment