Industrial supervisor gone

B

Hi guys, I'm in the last few months of my phd and just got the email that my supervisor within a company I have been working with has lost their job due to 'restructuring' of departments.
The HR contact I have been in touch with regarding visits, conference fees etc, has told me that a meeting will be held within the company next week with a view to what happens with my project.
I have no completed data sets yet and was due to go to the company for a final placement to get a lot of studies done with a view to publishing the result.
My supervisor was very excited over my methods and test results. But having been there for periods this last year or so I know there isn't anyone else who understands my project or will care much about it.
So what do I do?
I have set up a meeting with my uni supervisor tomorrow but until I have confirmation from the company one way or the other there isn't much we can do.
I'm stunned right now that the last few years of my life are about to go up in smoke in a few days. Stunned.

Any words of hope? Wisdom? Advice? The law? lol I'll take anything right now!

P

I feel your pain. Sorry I have no advice to give, this must be really difficult for you. What did your supervisor say? Is it feasible to write up what you have instead?