Internet and Alcohol Research

C

Good afternoon all,

I'd be grateful if anybody has a spare moment to contribute to a research project I am conducting; (recruitment text below)

The internet and alcohol: A 2014 survey

Are you aged between 18-25? Are you an active internet user?

If the answer to the above questions is yes then I would like to invite you to complete a questionnaire which aims to explore the impact of stimuli which advertises or discusses alcohol on the internet. Completion of the questionnaire will take approximately 15-20 minutes. All responses submitted to this research will be treated as anonymous. This research represents part of a wider research project which is supported by the University of Roehampton and funded by The Salvation Army UK.

As a reward for taking part in the research all participants will be offered the opportunity to be entered into a ballot to win one of a series of £10 Amazon vouchers. Details about entering the ballot are supplied in the consent form on the questionnaire.

For more information, or to take part in the research, please click on the link below:

https://roehamptonpsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6mvekJRzzCKOKY5

I did plenty alcohol research or at least research under the influence during undergrad and PhD. The problem was I can't remember anythng except a sore head the morning following said research session.

I just have vague memories of names such as "The Carriage", "The Hotspur", "Percy Arms", "Three Bulls", "Bridge Hotel", "Cooperage", "Strawberry", etc. and also "Black Sheep", "HobGoblin", "Old Speckled Hen", "Mordue Workieticket", etc. Statiscal data was completely lost.

Sorry, couldn't resist!!! :-)

Ian (Mackem_Beefy)

C

Haha I don't blame you!

C

Bump. Sorry for spamming!

I'd be very grateful if anybody has a spare 15 minutes or so. 5 x £10 Amazon vouchers up for grabs. See link for details.

C

Bump.