Introvert or Extrovert?

H

Mine looks black but I guess it's really darkest possible brown

E

I'm blonde! Honey blonde extrovert

J

Brown hair and definitely an introvert

(quaking at thought of department christmas dinner tonight )

S

H, I'm with you. I'm ALWAYS being told that my hair is black, though it is just really, really, dark brown!

R

Well out of my friends here there is: a blonde extrovert, a redhead extrovert and a brunette introvert - although come to think of it they might all be brunettes without the help of hair dye

My hair is brown too although a bit blonder than natural at the moment!!! As for intro/extrovert I have no idea it kind of depends on the day!

I don't think you can generalise on personality or hair colour

H

Maybe not but can you say that a phd student is more likely to have brown hair than any other colour?

J

Brown hair is by far the most common hair colour globally, so statistically a PhD student is more likely to be dark-haired.

J

What's everyone's eye colour, then? Since we're nearly all dark-haired, maybe eye colur will give us more variation.

Mine are green.

H

Drak brown hair, blue eyes. Freaky blue I'm told...

H

Boring dark brown

Oooh green is lovely! So is blue! Basically any colour is more interesting than dark brown.

H

Apparantly if you have green eyes, you are automatically beautiful

Juno

J

From extensive mirror-looking, I can tell you that that theory is crap

Mind you three students/postdocs in my group have green eyes; so much for them being rare. I'm brown haired, one's blonde and one's a redhead. We're very representative.

O

I have green eyes ( to go with brown hair).

Ahhh...but PhD students are special, should PhD students match the percentages of the general population, or should there be skews in data and percentages?

J

Interesting. Maybe when everyone's replied the forum geeks (that's me, at least) can do some number crunching.

J

Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and definitely introverted!