Jojo is looking for a boyfriend

T

(Going for the audience sympathy vote )

J

coastman.... how about you let me know what you'll be wearing....lotsa guys might have newspapers on them......i don wanna pick the wrong one!!!

J

mr chipz: sorry, i've run out of appointments - maybe in the after life???? .

S

more loud applause and wolf whistle from the audience.

Hold on a minute there Jojo, I haven't introduced you yet!

J

S

Now we've met our guys it's time to introduce our gorgeous girl. This is Jojo and she's from Somewhereorother!

...cue music and very loud wolf whistles and applause

J

sylvester : i'd love to give you guys an after report, but i'm not sure coastman would like that.... how about you ask him to give the after report?

S

Welcome to Blind Date Jojo, now I know your itching to get started with your three questions to the guys, so fire away with your first one....

J

sylvester: ...... and ....

J

*sits back and watches the action from the stands* wheres that hotdog boy?

S

That's very nice Jojo, but as you know I'm married to Bobby (laughter from audience). MrChipz and Coastman are here and waiting for your questions.

J

erm... coastman:

describe your ideal first date..

J.

J

same question to mr.chipz...

J

Question 2: I really like crisps. If you were a crisp flavour, which one would you be?

T

Well Jojo, if you were to pick me tonight we'd be going for a nice quiet meal with candles, a red and white chequered tablecloth, and a slightly overweight accordian player. Then perhaps a romantic walk by the river. Let's hope my dreams don't get washed away tonight!

(Seriously guys, we're gonna end up wasting the whole afternoon doing this and I have a report to write!)