Jojo is looking for a boyfriend

S

Well Jojo, that's your three questions. Before you decide on which contestant you want - Coastman or MrChipz (who's left the building), here's our Graham (Jewel) to give you a quick recap..

cue Jewel and music....

J

well cilla, jojo has a toughie tonight, will it be contestant number 1 - mrchipz - a man of few words but who is alllll action ;) or will it be contestant number 2 - thecoastman - the hopeless romantic who hopes you'll be the sweet filling in his victoria sandwich tonight. the decision ... as always ... is yours! :D

S

Well Jojo, you've heard our Graham, now who will it be?

J

erm.......

action uhm..... words....uhm uhm...

Mr Chipz.... action without words doesn.......at least for me anyway, n i don wanna imagine a date in silence, i'd much rather be writing my thesis anyday....

Coastman...nice guy but prefers to write his report this afternoon, and he'd put me in a bus, for his great auntie and then his mom etc etc.....self-reflecting would Jojo really like that???

Jewel, who do you think i should pick? I think you guys should decide who its gonna be...

or maybe, Coastman is just focussed, responsible....wants to finish his writing up and make big bucks....in which case i would spend my life on a beach somewhere....and he's kind.....picks up his great auntie, she needs the lift mo than i do...he's gonna treat me well.

it's gonna be..coastman .

J.

S

cue loud cheers from audience

Well, Jojo Coastman it is, but let's meet the contestant you turned down, that's our MrChipz from the North West England....

cue, applause from audience

S

Well, okay MrChipz is not here, so here's your Blind Date then, you chose contestant number two, that's our Coastman from Norfolk..

....screen goes back, loud cheers from audience.....

S

So now we find out where you're going on your Blind Date, would you like to choose one of these three envelopes and read out what it says....

J

erm...i'll let coastman do the choosing..

S

Isn't that sweet ladies and gentlemen?

...audience goes awwwwwwwww.......

T

Can't we both hold hands and choose together?

J

ok, coastman....

T

OK Sylvester, we pick the middle envelope (barbados barbados barbados...)

T

Ooops Cilla

S

Go on, read it out then!

T

It's a luxury all inclusive break for two in...