Jojo is looking for a boyfriend

S

She was just trying to beat the other ho's. The price started at £10, then after the three started competing it went down to that before I walked off. I was hammered, otherwise I wouldn't have stayed around for that long, I was also on my own (going for a piss as well if I recall)

S

having lived there, I know it is a hellhole. The only chance anyone has up there is living in one of the better areas, which in time will probably get flooded with scum anyway

K

Stu, I hope you weren't weeing in public!

S

Sounds like they should send Alan Rickman is the Sherriff of Nottingham to restore order...and cancel Christmas.

S

DID SOMEONE MENTION ALAN RICKMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

*swoons*

S

kc, the world is my toilet, I piss anywhere

T

Oh no, not again...

S

She is old herself DanB

K

Stu & DanB - you little piddlers! No paruresis for you guys then (bashful bladder syndrome).

S

Speaking of bladders, this cracks me up:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/4794753.stm

J

correction DanB and the rest of the clique - Jojo doesn't like teenagers.......

other clarifications : Jojo is not looking for blow jobs or sex.

Jojo was only interested in you or your lab mates, not the whole world...

Speaking of which, Jojo is getting ready for a date in the next hour.

Appointments available for anyone wanting to date Jojo. Strictly dating - no sex or blow jobs. Dinners, partying... etc and at worst, listening to the progress you're making in your research.

J.

T

You see, I don't make any of the dodgy jokes, I try to be as nice as I can be, and she still goes out on a date with someone else I can't win!

K

LOL Sylvester! I was in Wales last month and thought it a bit OTT to have all the signs in English AND Welsh.

K

Let us know how it goes Jojo

J

thecoastman: been waiting for you to say something for 10 days!!!!!!!

appointments still available. name a date, a time and a place - not very far away from........erm......too much info.lol.

xx.,
J.