Jojo is looking for a boyfriend

H

jojo, why do you refer to yourself in the third-person in some of your posts....it's slightly strange.....

T

Hmmm I've been with too many crazy girls before, I need a break from them!

Jojo, I hope you're not as mad as a hatter...

T

Oh and I think we know each other well enough now that you don't have to be so formal, you can just call me 'coastman'

S

So you have an appointment system Jojo. Do you have a call centre so that prospective dates can make appointments, you know, Rent-a-Jojo or something like?

Then again, being a PhD student, you could call it Einstein-a-Jojo.

S

Anyone who names themselves after a Kate Bush record is definitely asking for trouble.

So what is the motto for cheapscrubbersareus.com?

"No job too large", perhaps?

T

Poor old Jojo gets a bad rap here...(hey guys I'm trying to be all manly and defend her, help me out here eh? )

S

BTW, seeing as though this forum seems to be full of washed up pop stars, didn't Jojo have a hit single in 2004 called Leave (Get Out)?

S

Jojo, come back us to please, I'm very sorry. Coastman will throw himself off a cliff if you don't join us soon.

S

Honestly, I make a sincere apology and someone has to take the Michael. Really!

S

I can deal with most of the stroppy comments you keep coming out with at the moment DanB, but I will NOT allow you to slag off the love of my life. Alan Rickman is gorgeous...you're just jealous!

T

It's OK there aren't many cliffs near my field sites. There is my 4th floor office however, so Jojo come back!

S

Jojo was swept out to where DanB??????

J

thanks guys for your sincere or not so sincere apologies.

thanks Coastman for sticking out for me. that's the sweetest thing someone's done for me on here .

my date was alright. guy picked me up. we went for dinner at this Italian restaraunt and went to salsa (which i absolutely hate ) after that. the evening was ALRIGHT, didn't like the tapas....there is something about Italian restaraunts and presentation that....

the guy was ok, good job, great sense of humour, almost perfect but to be honest, he's just not my type, a bit on the shorter side of things.. i have a thing for tall felas.... . he's also not clued up about me, what i'm about, i felt like a trophy - i couldn tell what he liked more, me or my phd.... and he did seem intimidated by my intellectual ability. he was alright, til i told him that i was doing a PhD. well he isn't 'the one'. better luck next time.

am so sorry that some of us have problems with my name and how i use it, i'd like to remind us that it is MY (not our) name.

Coastman.... running for cover ^;^.

J

Coastman:

jojospost @ hotmail.co.uk .

see you soon,

J.

T

Oh Jojo you make me blush!