Looking for Postdoctoral fellowship

R

I have completed B.Tech in chemical engineering with first division from Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Kanpur, India and M.Tech. in chemical engineering with first division from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Delhi, India.
At present, I am doing PhD in chemical engineering on “Measurement of concentration Profiles in Thin Film Multicomponent Polymer Coatings" from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India. This work Involves study Polystyrene - p-Xylene- Tetrahydrofuran coating, PMMA- Ethylbenzene - Tetrahydrofuran coating, Polystyrene - Tetrahydrofuran coating, Polystyrene -p-xylene coating, PMMA -Tetrahydrofuran coating, PMMA - Ethylbenzene coating. We have concluded that none of the multicomponent polymer -solvent-solvent diffusion theory is able to predict the drying behavior of the coatings. Experimental study was conducted using Confocal Laser Raman Spectroscopy. Free volume parameters were optimized from drying experiments using MATLAB 7.0.
My M.Tech. Project was “Design and Study of Photoelectrochemical Reactor for Hydrogen Production from pulp and paper industry waste effluent ". Hydrogen is one of renewable source of high energy content.
I am looking for postdoctoral fellowship and can join after March 2009.

J

All very dry, boring(remember, not everyone here is doing a PhD in your area) and not clear to the point.

Given that it is now July 2008, it is perhaps a bit too early to look out for a Postdoc. When are you planning to submit your thesis?

W

I wonder how many syllables there are in that paragraph? Sounds like complicated stuff. You could try Googling your request but you might overload and blow up their servers. Good luck with that one.

B

I had a weird image about this guy using the above as a chat up line to pull girls in a bar.

That thought is going to keep me happy all evening.

J

Ha ha, he'll be a lonely man!

No wonder everyone thinks scientists are a bit excentric.