Looks like fabulous weather this weekend!

H

What do you like to cook on the bbq? I am a fan of the burger, but also bananas with chocolate inside...yum!

S

It's 26 here, I took my thermometer outside. Bananas wrapped in BACON on the BBQ.

S

now Sue, thats just DISGUSTING!!!

J

Is any one else having trouble doing any work because of wanting to be outside in the sun. For the last few days I have found it so hard to concentrate.

I like mushroom and red onion burgers. yum.

H

bananas and bacon...interesting! As for the post about finding it hard to work, tell me about it! I also suffer from hay fever so need to keep windows shut. When I tell people I love winter, they are like you are mad, but when you trapped in the house with work, hay fever and more work...Winter is fabulous! Further distractions when World Cup starts and Wimbledon too...

A

Bananas with chunks of Cadbury's caramel makes the ultimate BBQ dessert, yum!

C

Hmm, bananas with chocolate caramel.. I could imagine this being VERY good...

S

And obviously very healthy!! (well part of it is)

S

I am totally serious about the banana & bacon thing. It's really yummy, I think you'd be converted if you tried it! It wasn't my idea, no. The bananas (ideally) go mushy, and lose all their sweetness so the two go really well together.

S

Sue, I have just eaten breakfast (which was a banana) so please stop going on about your sick bbq recipe, I'm gonna throw up at the thought of banana and bacon together.

That is a silly combination, just like pineapple on pizza, or sultana's in curry NO, you just don't do it

C

Now, pineapple on pizza, that is an entirely different issue..
Yum

S

well, that's interesting, because I'm also usually totally against fruit with savoury stuff (esp. the sultana-curry thing) so maybe you'd like it Stu? You said you had a banana for breakfast - bacon is also quite a popular breakfast item! Why not try them together???

S

I'll make sure I post again early Monday morning!