MASTERS

S

Hello All,

Needs some help, in relation to doing a post grad masters course in the fireld of biology, medical and life sciences.

At the moment I am in my third year undergraduate study, studying medical biology. Wanting to do masters course afterwards (next year)
I am wanting one where I am studying the masters but also where the company/organissing body pays me too (so in a way I am working with them)

Studying and working for them to get my masters degree..if this makes any sense at all lol.

Please reply if you have any opinions suggestions..all replies will be appreciated. Thanks alot!!

J

What sort of "medical biology" do you want to do? Is it Biochemistry or Pharmacology or Physiology? can you be a bit more exact?

Regards
Janine

S

Hi, I'm doing Medical Biology currently as an undergrad.. it's basically the basis of the whole of biology. So I've biochemistry, pharamacology, physiology, genetics, genomes, cancer biology, immunology and infection.

I was thinking of doing a masters with the NHS or somewhere I get paid and get my masters degree.. Is this possible?

S

Oops..not sure how this forumn works lol.