MSc in IT Part Time

B

Does anyone know of any good MSc to do part time (evenings for 2 years)? I have done a BSc (Hons.) in Information Systems. I always knew I would do a masters, luckily, my workplace are willing to fund it as long as it is in the evenings. Looking to do it at a good reputatable university in London. I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Kind Regards

Brij

C

After typing what you were looking for in Google it broughu up the following URL http://www.dcs.bbk.ac.uk/courses/ais/ais-timetable.php?from=ais

It is a MSc Advanced Information Systems course at Birbeck, with some evening classes.

Could be worth a look. Good luck.

B

i don't really want to go to Birbeck College. My MSc does not have to be in IT, I wouldn't mind doing it in Project Management, Business Management. I just don't know how to go about finding out which uni's do evenings masters...

Kind Regards

Brij

E

Hi Brij

"I just don't know how to go about finding out which uni's do evenings masters"

- I also spent just 5 minutes typing the information into google.com and following the leads to find several courses in London universities that have evening courses in IT and project management subjects. Even if this primary search doesn't give you the specific results you require, e.g. the right course or not evening courses etc., you can at least see which institutional websites to look at and then use their internal search engines, or, better still, phone their admissions dept. and ask them directly. I suggest you spend some time doing this for yourself, rather than ask the forum to do it for you... it will be good practice to hone your research skills.