MSc Statistics - Recommendations?

T

do you use msn at all? it would be alot easier than this lol

T

yea, i got accepted onto the course, and i got a studentship also. So im well happy :D

T

Hey I have just applied for the same MSc at soton, i went for an open day on wednesday, its really nice. there was only one other student there, she was a mature student who has already done a PhD!!! have you applied yet??

Amee

T

hey Amee,

im on the course already this year, started semester 2 this week. Its a really good course, and Soton has some strong links with many major pharmacuetical companie which will benefit you (and me :P ) when you graduate.

if you can get onto this course i fully recommend you do it :)

if you have any questions, feel free to catch me on msn.

Best of luck!
Tom

T

might help if i posted my address really...

doc_1806 [at] hotmail [dot] com

T

I got accepted last week and have got a full student ship too!! i start in october!!!! are you in halls? i have applied for monte and glen eyre. are they any good?

M

What about LSE and UCL?

Which programme would you consider the best among LSE, UCL and Warwick?

T

nah come to soton!!

S

Hope you chose Monte Halls - F Block rocks!

S

hi guys..
i am an asian statistics student who will be graduating in this upcoming may..
i am now doing my internship for about 5 months..
i am looking for a good Master in Applied Statistics..
my overall gpa is 3.59/4..
do you guys think that msc environmental statistics is good for me?
help me please..

and which one is better:lancaster,essex,lse and st andrews..
which course of applied statistics is the best?

thank you ..

A

Aww my boyfriend did the Medical Stats MSc at Southampton! He stayed in Montefiore iirc. Does the black cat still live there in the gatehouse? I remember we woke up one morning and found the cat outside the bedroom door! He rocked.

M

Does anyone know anything about the Leicester statistics course? Is it better than Southampton? Both universities are roughly as well ranked I think.

E

UCL